The wellbeing of our clients and our employees has always been our main concern. Cleaning for health has been a part of our Mission and Vision for many years, not just in a time of crisis. Rest assured we are here to help you and are the absolute best choice when it comes to your family’s cleaning needs and restoration services. We are staying on top of the latest developments of Corona Virus (Covid-19, SARS – CoV-2) through trustworthy sources, CDC, EPA, WHO, IICRC and RIA, not from Facebook, the Internet, or other unconfirmed sources.
We have made certain changes to ensure that everyone stays safe.
• All of our employees have been instructed to stay home if they have any flu or cold symptoms.
• We are asking all clients to inform us if they have any symptoms so we can postpone their jobs until it is determined safe.
• We will not be shaking hands and we will be maintaining 6 foot distance between us and our clients.
Some things we haven’t changed but think you would be more comfortable knowing:
• We are sanitizing all of our equipment after leaving every job site. (We have done this for years!)
• We have crews equipped for disinfecting contaminated sites. The products we use are registered with the EPA.
• Each employee is trained annually in our Hazard Communication and Training Program, Respiratory
• Protection Program, Personal Protective Equipment, and Blood-borne Pathogen Program.
At ODR we have always been trying to help people live and work in a clean and healthy environment and we have the most qualified staff, best equipment and systemized procedures to ensure the healthiest outcome from our services. Our cleaning methods have always exceeded the IICRC Standards for a good reason. It is the contamination that you don’t see that is the most harmful and proper cleaning is the most effective way of removing this unseen contamination. Our procedures ensure the cleanest and healthiest indoor environment possible.